Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Website

Start from making pudding for my sons and put it on blog spot (2008)....
I tried to write what I made and shared recipe.
This April...I make another one step forward in my baking experience.
I try to make website and bring new brand of my cake :)
it is BUTTERFLY CAKE
( You can try to visit if at http://www.butterfly-cake.com/ )

Logo

 
Looks simple with nice name.
I hope with new name....like butterfly...all will be changed to new nice and beautiful life,
beautiful creation and....
Always create memorable moment with every design.

Since the website is under contraction, I still use my blog spot....

Will do the best for every cake that I make...

------------------

Thank you for  my mother & mother in law, my husband, my sister and sister in law, my sons and my friends who always support me till now....and specially for all my customers who a lot of them become my friend :)
I LOVE YOU ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment