Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Exhibition in April 2011

When I was 7 years old, I never imagine that I can and will bake a cake. I thought it was not fun. I just help my mother to taste the cake that she and my sister made....:)

This Year, in April 2011....I followed one exhibition to show my own creation....Baking Cake and Decorating Cake with my new brand BUTTERFLY CAKE.

New experience for me..... Many people saw my creation...they are surprised with those cake.

Another step forward in my baking experience...Next Step....Hopefully all be better and beautiful like the butterfly...:)

Below are some photos of my cake that I made for exhibition...
Enjoy :)


 Prada Handbag Cake

Wedding Cake with Black and White Theme

Wedding Cookies


Christmas Cookies, Baby Shower Cookies, and Wedding Cookies

Christmas Cookies


1 comment:

  1. Wah...kutunggu the next wedding cakenya ya..sungguh luar biasa...semoga semakin jaya..Amin

    ReplyDelete