Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Suprised 3D Cake for Terence

I got sms from Frida who asked me to make a 3D head/human face cake for his boyfriend.
I just thought...It would be a very difficult cake, ..ah..better I didn't take this order.but my husband said...He can do it..
Yes...he helped me to create some figurine from fondant last time, so I think he really can do it.
Ok..I trust him...

I made the cake, he helped me to carve the cake...covering with fondant...
He did almost 80% of the cake...

Then....I think He did better than me :D


















Frida sms me that the birthday man loved the cake and this was the nicest cake that he had ever seen.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely & unique How much would this similar 3D cake cost?
    Could you email me at chemistrycharm@hotmail.com

    Thank you in advance.
    :)

    ReplyDelete