Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baking Day with Angel

Since join Natural Cooking Club ( I can say, this is the bigest cooking club in Indonesia ), my baking knowledge getting better. With the same passion, every member always share their problem, experience, knowledge, happines and sadness in baking only through email.

If I live in Indonesia, maybe I can join the class or other NCC activity..hiks..but I live in Singapore :( Not so far from Indonesia but make me missed all the activities. What I do only read what they did...The newest NCC BIG EVENT was yesterday in jakarta. All NCC member together made a new record. They made 2020 cup cakes (target only 2008 cup cakes) in one hour....*woow* --> see complete article here (in bahasa Indonesia)
I'm proud as a NCC member...( plok...plok...plok....let's give them applause )

I only read what they did? No..no..no..Ok, NCC Singapore has to have a baking event together. and...the same day as a big NCC's event in Jakarta...Yesterday,Angel (also a member of NCC ) and me were doing Baking together..( what? only 2 ?...where is the others NCC Singapore member ???? Mbak Intan, Mbak Lisa..where are u?.dan yang lainnya pada sibuk kali ya, gak pernah bales email..)

Only 2 members (included me)..but It's so fun... this is NCC spirit....BAKING and BAKING :)
Almost 5 hours, we made Japannese Cutton cheesecake, swiss roll and Nastar.. hmm Yummy...
( Hayooo..NCC member yang lain ngiri gak?..Ayo kapan ngumpul-ngumpul bikin kue bareng.....


Angel, sering2 aja latihan dirumahku ...oleh-olehnya banyak bangeeeeet....Thank u ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment